I would like to implement some more community building activities into my classroom throughout the year. I would also like to implement some more project based learning.
I'd like to incorporate my website more into my classroom and use it as a forum for questions and discussion about the topics we are currently covering.
My goal for the school year is to incorporate more web based lessons with my special ed students with individual or group feedback so that my students have an individual learning experience to take with them to the general ed classroom.
Use more technology in my classroom.
I would like to create more of a community of learners in my classroom and create projects around the common cores.
My goals for the year are to utilize more technology with my students. We played around with EPALS last year, but would like to participate in a world wide group project with international students rather than just email back and forth. Also, in my CA classes I would like to begin using more Common Core elements.
I have three goals for the 2012/14 school year.
1. Increase community, classroom and team building.
2. Increase the use of technology in lab work.
3. Pinpoint common core overlaps with prior lesson plans.
1. 8th/9th Grade all projects, webquests, etc. on website. The goal is to make my website the only place students will need to go to get anywhere where they need to go. (On the road to a paperless classroom.)
2. 2-3 team or class building activities per week. I want to create more cooperation within the classroom.
eMINTS Program Coordinator